- Mozart doesn’t make you clever - German government decides to tackle the myth of the ‘Mozart effect’. - (tags: [tag]music[/tag])
- ColorBlender.com | Your free online color matching toolbox - Online tool for color matching and palette design - (tags: [tag]web[/tag])
- NPR : A Former Monk Takes On Love and Capitalism - “Sonam Dhargye used to be a Tibetan monk. Now he’s a runner on the floor of the Chicago Board of Trade. He left his monastery for love, moving to Chicago with a woman he later married.” - (tags: [tag]philosophy[/tag])
- Display recent nodes (titles & teasers) snippet | drupal.org - To add the ability to view the last X number of posts by writers on a drupal system. - (tags: [tag]web[/tag] [tag]software[/tag])
- Recent weblog entries (titles) snippet | drupal.org - To add the ability to view the last X number of posts by writers on a drupal system. - (tags: [tag]web[/tag] [tag]software[/tag])
- The Happiness Project: The importance of knowing what you LIKE to do, and then doing it. - Although many people assume that popular activities like watching TV are enjoyable, their own reports generally indicate that they feel more engaged, energetic, satisfied and happy when doing other things. - (tags: [tag]happiness[/tag])
The bloggers at zdnet think there is going to be a Google Music service. Hopefully it doesn’t use the music interface in Google Desktop, which sucks pretty bad. More rumors from SearchEngineWatch as well. If this and notebook have some decent interfaces, they are going to kick Yahoo! and MS in the pants.